Dr. Dilip Ukey
- 1989- Graduated from Nagpur University (LL.B.) in First class
- 1989-M.A.(Pol. Sc.) Nagpur University
- 1991- Master’s degree LL.M. stood IInd in merit Nagpur University
- 1991-M. A. (Pub. Admn.) Nagpur University
- 1991-Awarded Junior Research fellowship for Ph.D. from UGC, New Delhi
- 1993-Joined Dept of Law Pune University as a Lecturer
- 1997-Selected as Reader, Dept of Law, Pune University
- 2000-Awarded Ph.D. in Law from Nagpur University
- 2003-Appointed as a Professor Dept of Law Pune University
- 2004-2009: Head, Department of Law, University of Pune
Awards and Recognitions
- 2003: Fellowship was awarded by UGC, New Delhi, to visit France
- 2003: Invited to deliver keynote address at International conference held on Human Right at Kathmandu, Nepal.
- 2007:Awarded Shiksha Ratna Puraskar by India International friendship Society New Delhi.
- 2009: Invited to present paper in an international conference held on Human right at New South Wales University Sydney, Australia.
- 2009: Awarded best citizens of India award by Citizen group of publications New Delhi.
- 2009: Appointed Visiting Research Fellow by New South Wales University, Sydney, Australia for 3 years.
- 2009: Invited to be a guest speaker and present a paper in International conference jointly organized by Vienna University Austria and City University Hong Kong at Hong Kong on Exclusion From Constitutional Law
- Shortlisted and interviewed for the post of Vice-Chancellor, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurnagabad, by Governor of Maharashtra. (30th Dec. 2010)
- Shortlisted and interviewed for the post of Vice-Chancellor, Pune University, Pune , by Governor of Maharashtra. (15th May 2012)
- Child development and Rights- A socio legal study (Completed)- 2008 BCUD Pune University project, as Principal investigator
- Right to Information Act and its impact on Governance – BCUD Pune University, as Co-investigator
No. of Publications : 20
Book published : 02