- The International students take admission to different courses at the sub-centre and to address their legal, academic, social and other issues at the local/university level, the sub-centre has an International students’ cell.
- A senior faculty is appointed as the Coordinator of the cell, who attends these students as frequent as possible and enable their stay and study comfortable with the support of the Director and office staff.
- Extra care is taken to provide them available facilities on priority.
- These students enrich the campus life by their sincere support in classroom affairs to social gatherings.
- Currently, students have registered their names for admission through ICCR, New Delhi.
all new informations help about gmail inbox we all want to have a new account.www.gmail.com sign in
gmail sign upgmail login