- The sub-centre is a recognized research centre of the university for M.Phil. and Ph.D. research activities.
- Some faculties are university recognized Guides/supervisors in their respective subjects.
- Seven students are pursuing their Ph.D. programmes in the faculty of Management Sciences.
- Supervisors are available in the School of Technology for Computer science, Biotechnology and Plant Science areas and in the School of Social Sciences for Economics too.
- Teachers and research scholars take part in conferences/seminars within and outside the campus and regularly publish their articles.
- UGC guidelines are strictly followed here for research work.
- Research methodology and computer application part in research endeavour are taught and practiced effectively in this centre enabling the researchers to adhere to quality research.
- E-journals are accessed by the staff and students to strengthen their research based updates.
all new informations help about gmail inbox we all want to have a new account.www.gmail.com sign in
gmail sign upgmail login